On July 21, the Environmental Business Cluster (EBC) will provide an opportunity to meet with Applied Ventures, the venture capital fund of Applied Materials. This program, which will take place in Mountain View, California, is part of EBC's "Meet with" series - a partnering and coaching series designed to facilitate meetings between cleantech entrepreneurs and investors, customers and potential partners. Each approved attendee will receive an individual meeting with Annette Finsterbusch, Director, Applied Ventures.
Attendees must apply and be approved to attend a one-on-one session. To apply, please send your Executive Summary by June 30, 2010 to melissa [at] prescienceintl.com.
You will be notified on July 9, 2010 if your application is accepted or rejected. Registration must be completed upon approval to secure your meeting slot. Costs are as follows:
- Application fee: FREE
- Registration for one company representative: $75
- Registration for two company representatives: $100
- Registration for three company representatives: $175
Separate from the one-on-one meetings, there is an opportunity to attend a presentation and Q&A on July 21 from 9:30 am - 10:30 am where Directors from Applied Ventures will explain how entrepreneurs can work with them and what they look for in a company. Thanks to our friends at EBC, readers of Green VC can obtain discounted tickets to the presentation session when registering in advance by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- Select your tickets from the "Presenation Partner Price" section of the page
- Enter "Green VC" [without the quotes] in the portion of the page where "Please indicate your partner affiliation" is indicated.
Early pre-registration is recommended for this event (there will be no on-site registration). The one-on-one and general presentation session will be held at Fenwick & West LLP, 801 California Street, Mountain View, CA 94041. For more information: