On January 27, the Silicon Valley Association of Startup Entrepreneurs (SVASE) and the German American Business Association (GABA) present a program entitled The Smart Green Dividend - Leveraging IT in the Energy Revolution featuring the following panelists:
- Jim Fulton, Jr. - Partner, Cooley Godward Kronish, LLP
- Peter Tertzakian - Chief Energy Economist and Director, ARC Financial Corporation
- Dale Edmondson (moderator)
This program will be held from 6:00 - 8:30 pm at Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, 3175 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Thanks to our friends at SVASE, readers of Green VC can receive a $20 discount on the non-member ticket price when registering in advance by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- Select your tickets from the Affiliates section of the page
- In the "How did you learn about this event?" dropdown box, select "SVASE Affiliate"
- In the box following the question "REQUIRED FOR AFFILIATES: Which affiliated organization advertised this event to you?", enter "Green VC"
For more information: