Clean Green Policy Changes in a New Administration is the topic of the next FountainBlue Clean Energy Entrepreneurs' Forum. This program will take place on March 2nd and feature the following panelists:
- Craig Lobdell - Director, KPMG (facilitator)
- David Arfin - VP of Customer Financing, Solar City
- Peter Williams, Chief Technology Officer, Big Green Innovations, IBM
- Marianne Wu - Partner, Mohr Davidow
- Elise Zoli - Partner and Chair, Clean Energy Practice, Goodwin Procter LLC
This event will take place from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. in the the Kellogg Auditorium at Silicon Valley Bank, 3005 Tasman Drive, Santa Clara, CA. Additional program information, including registration pricing, is available via this link.