On September 16, the Silicon Valley Association of Startup Entrepreneurs (SVASE) will present a program entitled PWC Shaking the MoneyTree. At this event PricewaterhouseCoopers will unveil the MoneyTree report - a quarterly study of global venture capital investment activity - followed by a discussion from top venture capitalists who will explore what they perceive as the key current and future trends in venture financing for Silicon Valley and globally.
Panelists for this program will be:
- Jeff Clavier, Founder and Managing Partner, SoftTech VC
- Vispi Daver, Partner, Sierra Ventures
- Warren Packard, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Tamin Pechet, CEO, Banyan Water LLC
- Moderator: Steve Bengston, Managing Director of Emerging Company Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers
This program will be held from 6:00 - 8:30 pm at Cooley LLP, 3175 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Thanks to our friends at SVASE, readers of Green VC can receive a $20 discount on the non-member ticket price when registering in advance by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- In the "Registration" section of the page, select your tickets from the Affiliates section
- In the "Activity Questionnaire' section of the page, enter "Green VC" in answer to the question "If registering as an affiliate which organization advertised this event to you?"
For more information: