On April 27, the Environmental Business Cluster (EBC) will provide an opportunity to meet with Robert Bosch Venture Capital. This program, which will take place in Mountain View, California, is part of EBC's "Meet with" series - a partnering and coaching series designed to facilitate meetings between cleantech entrepreneurs and investors, customers and potential partners. After a presentation, each attendee will receive an individual meeting with Dr. Cyril Vancura, Investment Director at Robert Bosch Venture Capital.
Attendees must apply in advance and be approved to attend. To apply, please send your Executive Summary by April 9, 2010 to Nancy at nancy [at] prescienceintl.com.
You will be notified on April 19 if your application is accepted or rejected. Registration must be completed upon approval to secure your meeting slot. Costs are as follows:
- Application fee: FREE
- Registration for one company representative: $75
- Registration for two company representatives: $100
- Registration for three company representatives: $175
Separate from the one-on-one meetings, there is an opportunity to attend a presentation and Q&A with Dr. Cyril Vancura from 1:30 - 2:30 pm on April 19. Thanks to our friends at EBC, readers of Green VC can obtain discounted tickets when registering in advance by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- Select your tickets from the "Presenation Partner Price" section of the page
- Enter "Green VC" [without the quotes] in the portion of the page where "Please indicate your partner affiliation" is indicated.
Early pre-registration is recommended for this event (there will be no on-site registration). For more information: