On January 29, 2008, the Churchill Club, in partnership with the Thunderbird Global Private Equity Center (TPEC), will present a program entitled "The Green Rush: Prospects, Perils, and Opportunities." This program will provide an overview of the cleantech industry and discuss topics such as what are promising green technologies and whether investments in cleantech/greentech will continue at their recent record pace. The panelists for this program will be:
- Mike Biddle - Co-founder & CEO, MBA Polymers
- Jennifer Fonstad - Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Dirk Michels - Partner, K&L Gates
- John Woolard - CEO, BrightSource Energy, Inc.
- Ira Ehrenpreis - General Partner, Technology Partners (moderator)
This event will take place at 7:00 pm (6:00 pm buffet) at the SRI International Building, 333 Ravenswood Avenue, Menlo Park, California. The advance registration cost for the program is $58 for Churchill Club members and $72 for non-members. The on-site registration price is $70 for Churchill Club members and $85 for non-members. For more information: